One. Two. Threefourfive.Posted on 2009.03.09 at 14:07
how i'm feeling: lazy
what i'm listening to: CBS Daytime
1. My grandmotherly stint in Pippin went surprisingly well, seeing as I was deathly ill (I think I lost about ten pounds...the flu sucks.) the entire week. Most exciting is getting compliments from people I've never even seen before. I love musical so much, I'm having a hard time dealing with the fact that I only have one left.
2. Spring Break is much needed following my post musical/sickness workload. I'm glad it's here.
3. The Saver's in Plymouth = MY LIFE FROM NOW ON. It's brand new and chock full of gold. I plan to make a return visit with Yma in tow on my birthday next week.
4. I'm slowly becoming addicted to the buffalo wraps they sell at Uncle Jon's. Yummmm.
5. Orange soda + vanilla ice cream = OTP